- Overall attendance of screenings and events in excess of 1900 patrons.
- Successful outreach resulted in 922 students and 69 teachers attending the High School Screenings at Digicel IMAX between November 3rd and 5th 2017.
- Expanded partnership programme to grow our audience worked, with attendance increasing year on year by over 25%.
- Key partners included the Trinidad and Tobago Field Naturalists Club/UWI Zoology Museum, Bocas Lit Fest, 2 cents Movement and Guardian Media.
- The Films For A Better Place Program gave a platform to local documentary filmmakers and highlighted some of the talent that Trinidad and Tobago has in this field. Several of the films have already been selected for film festival screening overseas. Most notably Horse, The Trouble With Plastic and Quiet Revolution have been selected for the Reel Earth Film Festival, New Zealand, May 2017. In addition, Teach A Man will be screened at the Timehri Film Festival, Guyana in May/June 2017.