GREEN SCREEN | The Environmental Film Series was created by Sustain T&T, an environmental and sustainability education non-profit, to bring environmental messages to the public through the medium of film.
Five years after our first Green Screen installment launched at at the trinidad+tobago film festival’s backyard space, the series has grown significantly.
In the years since, we have screened critically acclaimed films from all corners of the globe, as well as home-grown content, including our own.
Sustain T&T has used the Green Screen platform to launch educational animated short films as well as short-format documentary content about climate change in Trinidad and Tobago. The response to our screenings and films has encouraged us to continue making and screening films, but one thing has become very clear to us – we would never be able to do any of this without the support of our sponsors, partners, collaborators and a public that is growing in its appetite for film and environmental knowledge. We make it happen together.
Carver Bacchus, founder & director
- Carver Bacchus | Founder and Director
- Gillian Moore | Communications and Media Liaison
- Fallon Lutchmansingh | Event Manager
- Jamila Moonsammy | Event Coordinator
- Nikita Mohammed | Venue Manager
- Darren Coppin | Schools Outreach coordinator
- Patrick Rasoanaivo| Graphic design, website & social media management